Have you ever wondered how to make mochi at home? This Japanese rice cake treat is naturally gluten free and delicious!
This kit contains everything you need to create eight strawberry mochi cakes stuffed with fruit jam. The video covers everything you need to know, including how to:
- Cook mochi at home
- Shape, pinch, fill, and roll mochi
- Make almost any flavor you can dream of!
Their fool-proof recipe and a series of recommended flavor combinations allow for endless fun with future batches. Once you learn how to make mochi at home, you won't want to stop!
This kit contains:
- Mochiko sweet rice flour
- Freeze-dried strawberries
- Powdered sugar
- Potato starch
- Jam for filling
- Master recipe to use again and again
- Detailed instructions and video tutorials
Things you will need at home:
- Measuring cup
- Cutting board and knife
For the microwave method:
- Microwave-safe bowl
- Microwave-safe lid or plate
For the stovetop method:
- Medium saucepan
- Heatproof bowl (metal or glass)
- Clean kitchen towel