The 90’s are back in vogue, and while we’d like to say goodbye forever to low-waist jeans, we are thrilled to welcome back a classic accessory. Some of our favorite memories were creating beautiful, hand-crafted bracelets that look intricate but are so easy to make. So, The Works Seattle is bringing friendship bracelets back!
This kit has everything you need to create either chevron-patterned or macrame-style bracelets, or a mix of both! There are enough materials for solo crafting or a friends’ night together. Hands-on instructions and videos will walk you through everything you need to know, including how to:
- Hone your knotting techniques, including square knots and forward and backwards knots
- Incorporate pendants and wooden beads to really make your pattern pop
- Go beyond the box with additional friendship bracelet patterns to expand your skills even further into necklaces, anklets, and so much more
- Lounge in the sun and relive your glory days by making friendship bracelets for adults! This kit is ready to accompany you on trips to the park, the campsite, or even a friend's backyard.
This kit contains:
- 5 skeins of embroidery floss (over 40 yards total) Note: These skeins are enough for multiple bracelets, no matter your style. They are enough to create:
- 12 all macrame-style bracelets
- 5 all chevron-patterned bracelets
- 3 chevron and 3 macrame bracelets OR 2 chevron and 6 macrame bracelets
- 3 metal charms
- 20 wooden beads
- 3 star beads
- Metal needle threader
- Safety pins
- Roll of masking tape for holding your project
- Cloth bag to store everything in
- Detailed instructions and hands-on video tutorials
Things you will need at home:
- Just a tool to cut the thread: scissors are best, but a pocket knife or keys will work on the go!