The Pacific Northwest is known for its proximity to nature and this scent captures a bit of the place it represents. Enjoy as the candle fragrances gently fill the air.
Salish Sea Spray: This scent is fresh and clean like salt water on a sunny day.
- Top Notes: Smooth Citrus, Marine Mist
- Mid Notes: Ozone, Light Musk
- Base Notes: Subtle Floral, Soft Woods
The Salish Sea is located in SW British Columbia and NW Washington and includes the waters of Puget Sound to the south, the Strait of Georgia to the north and the Juan De Fuca Strait to the west. The bodies of seawater and surrounding watershed basins support incredible biodiversity and marine life. It is also the ancestral lands of the Costal Salish people.
- 100% natural, renewable, USA produced soy wax
- Lead free, all cotton wicks without
- Free of phthalates
- Recycled, recyclable or reusable packaging
- 40+ hours burn time, with proper care
- 8 oz.
Candle Care: Your first time lighting the candle, please burn the candle until you have a melt pool that goes edge to edge. This process usually takes 2-3 hours and will prevent “tunneling” so your candle will last longer. Trim wick to ¼” before each use to reduce unnecessary smoke. Keep away from drafts and vents. Follow all safety instructions on the candle warning label.