The Pacific Northwest is known for its proximity to nature and this scented candle trio captures a bit of our forests and woodland adventures. Enjoy as the candle fragrances gently fill the air and takes you back to the forest and that magical place where you might encounter Bigfoot.
Sasquatch Scent: Earthy and aromatic like warm woods on a summer day.
- Top: Sage, Amber
- Middle: Wild Berries, Musk
- Bottom: Cinnamon Bark, Patchouli Resin
- A wild-man of the forest for thousands of years, Sasquatch’s presence has been accepted by North American tribes. Over time, these mysterious humanoid creatures have entered oral traditions and become part of regional folklore here in the PNW. Most people who claim to have seen Sasquatch note that they have hair covered bodies, apelike features, are very tall and as you may guess have large footprints (Bigfoot). They are generally characterized as non aggressive, shy and quite elusive. Whistles are one way they communicate so it’s advised not to whistle in the forest unless you’re ready to perhaps meet a Sasquatch
NW Woods: This scent is very heady and woodsy like the forest itself.
- Top: Redwood, Cypress
- Middle: Cedar, Bergamot
- Bottom: Maple, Birch Woods
- Our NW Woods always invite us outside to enjoy and explore with love and respect for the land. The countless hiking and biking trails of the PNW lead to adventure, connection and a greater appreciation of ourselves and our world.
Campfire Coffee: A true coffee scent with just enough sweetness to make you smile.
All of Snoqualmie Valley candles are made with 100% natural, renewable, USA produced soy wax. They use all cotton wicks without any lead. Their fragrances are sourced to be of the highest quality standards and are free of phthalates. Their packaging is recycled, recyclable or reusable. Each 8 oz candle has a burn time of 40+ hours with proper care.
Candle Care: Your first time lighting the candle, please burn the candle until you have a melt pool that goes edge to edge. This process usually takes 2-3 hours and will prevent “tunneling” so your candle will last longer. Trim wick to ¼” before each use to reduce unnecessary smoke. Keep away from drafts and vents. Follow all safety instructions on the candle warning label.