Washington State is a paradise for outdoor enthusiasts and for coffee connoisseurs. This scent trio captures a bit of the state's spirit. Enjoy as the candle fragrances gently fill the air.
- Rainier Alpenglow: This fragrance has complex depth and a touch of sweetness.
- Top Notes: Zesty Citrus, Black Currant, Peach Orchard
- Mid Notes: Jasmine, Hibiscus, Fig
- Base Notes: Port Wine, White Musk
- Mount Rainier at 14,441’ (4,392 m) is the most glaciated peak in the contiguous US and a giant stratovolcano. There are ancient forest, wildflowers, rivers and waterfalls, and an abundance of wildlife in this amazing place. The First Nations people called the mountain Tahoma, Taloma or Talol.
- Salish Sea Spray: This scent is fresh and clean like salt water on a sunny day.
- Top Notes: Ozone, Grapefruit peel
- Mid Notes: Marine Mist, Spanish Rosemary
- Base: Driftwood, Water Lily
- The Salish Sea is located in SW British Columbia and NW Washington and includes the waters of Puget Sound to the south, the Strait of Georgia to the north and the Juan De Fuca Strait to the west. The bodies of seawater and surrounding watershed basins support incredible biodiversity and marine life. It is also the ancestral lands of the Costal Salish people.
- Damn Fine Coffee: For all you Twin Peaks fans and coffee lovers in general. This smells like the best espresso bar you’ve ever walked into!
- Top/Mid/Bottom Notes: Coffee, Coffee and more yummy Coffee.
- North Bend, WA where Snoqualmie Valley Candle Company calls home is a famous spot for the setting of the enduringly popular TV show Twin Peaks. This is a shout out to their hometown and the many fine coffees to be experienced in the PNW. As Agent Cooper knows “Damn Fine Coffee” can be enjoyed throughout the PNW. Washingtonians take their nature and their coffee seriously.
All of Snoqualmie Valley candles are made with 100% natural, renewable, USA produced soy wax. They use all cotton wicks without any lead. Their fragrances are sourced to be of the highest quality standards and are free of phthalates. Their packaging is recycled, recyclable or reusable. Each 8 oz candle has a burn time of 40+ hours with proper care.
Candle Care: Your first time lighting the candle, please burn the candle until you have a melt pool that goes edge to edge. This process usually takes 2-3 hours and will prevent “tunneling” so your candle will last longer. Trim wick to ¼” before each use to reduce unnecessary smoke. Keep away from drafts and vents. Follow all safety instructions on the candle warning label.