The Pacific Northwest is known for its proximity to nature and this scent trio captures a bit of the places they represent. Enjoy as the candle fragrances gently fill the air.
- PNW Vibe: This scent is warm and earthy without being overly heady or strong.
- Top Notes: Palo Santo
- Mid Notes: Saffron, Warm Amber
- Base Notes: Soft Musk, Sandalwood
- The PNW Vibe: The PNW is known for amazing people, stunning scenery and exceptional outdoor access. With ocean, desert, temperate rainforest, glacier covered mountains and volcanos, Mother Nature just can’t be beat.
- Olympic Rain: This scent has fresh green and watery elements with a kiss of sweetness.
- Top Notes: Shimmering Agave, Fresh Ocean Air
- Mid Notes: Sea Mist
- Base Notes: Driftwood, Sea Moss
- The Olympic Mountains are part of the Pacific Coast Range and Mt Olympus at 9,573’ (2,918 m) is the highest peak in this range. The Olympic National Park has nearly a million acres and ecosystems that include old-growth temperate rainforests, glacier-capped peaks and miles of wild coastline.
- Cascade Sunrise: This scent is bright and balanced with mild sweetness that’s grounded in warmth.
- Top Notes: Lavender, Pomelo, Apricot
- Mid Notes: Magnolia, Dahlia
- Base Notes: Sandalwood, Cashmere Wood, White Musk
- The Cascade Mountains are enjoyed by many outdoor enthusiasts whether hiking, skiing, biking or calling them home. They are part of the Cascade Range and the Pacific Ocean’s Ring of Fire that extends from southern British Columbia, through Washington and Oregon and into Northern California. The highest peak is the stratovolcano Mt. Rainier at 14, 441’ (4,392m). Living, visiting and playing in these amazing mountains is unforgettable.
All of Snoqualmie Valley candles are made with 100% natural, renewable, USA produced soy wax. They use all cotton wicks without any lead. Their fragrances are sourced to be of the highest quality standards and are free of phthalates. Their packaging is recycled, recyclable or reusable. Each 8 oz candle has a burn time of 40+ hours with proper care.
Candle Care: Your first time lighting the candle, please burn the candle until you have a melt pool that goes edge to edge. This process usually takes 2-3 hours and will prevent “tunneling” so your candle will last longer. Trim wick to ¼” before each use to reduce unnecessary smoke. Keep away from drafts and vents. Follow all safety instructions on the candle warning label.