From the fertile river-fed flats of the Samish Delta to the foothills of the North Cascades, the Skagit Valley has been recognized as having some of the most agriculturally productive and valuable farmland in the world—ranked in the top 2 percent of soils, which provides a unique and distinct terroir. More than 80 different crops plus livestock and dairy products are produced here. The Skagit Valley is recognized as the most important agricultural valley remaining in the Puget Sound region, with small family farms working amongst the peaceful landscape.
Gift Box Includes:
- Bow Hill Blueberries - Organic heirloom blueberry Juice, 16 oz
- Sauk Farm - Organic Honeycrisp dried apples, 2.6 oz
- Schuh Farms - Marionberry Jam, 12 oz
- Breadfarm - Vanilla Shortbread Cookies (contains wheat & milk), 6.5 oz
- Mesman Farm - English Walnuts in the shell, 1 lb
In addition, Skagit Valley farms provide environmental services like climate and flood control, water quality, biodiversity, wildlife habitat, open space, and an enhanced quality of life. Thousands of Trumpeter and Tundra swans, Snow geese, raptors, and other wild birds rely on Skagit farmland during the migration season.
Discover the authentic tastes and experiences unique to this region, where active stewardship by growers old and new cultivates generations of possibility.