Orange you glad they made this puzzle? You'll become zest friends quickly with this un-peel-leavably cool new tessellation puzzle! It's your job to reassemble these fresh slices of citrus so you can get this sangria started!
What's a tessellation puzzle? Essentially, it's a puzzle with a repeating pattern that covers a surface with one or more shapes, with no gaps or overlaps between the shapes. Cut a puzzle with a tessellating pattern and you have a challenging, mind-bending jigsaw on your hands! In The Zest Is Yet To Come, all 534 pieces of rind, pulp, and sweet carpels come together to form wonderfully refreshing orange slices. Thankfully, they took out the seeds and with the challenge of the various shapes only fitting in one place, this puzz a l'orange even has a border. Due to the shape of these pieces, a clean and stable surface is recommended for maximum enjoyment.
- Wooden puzzle is precision laser cut from high-quality birch and basswood ply, 3/16" thick.
- Printed on ultra-premium photo paper for the ideal finish.
- Puzzle Creator: Ahnna Colwell, a Bewilderness employee
- Completed puzzle is approximately 11.25" (h) x 16"(w).
- Includes a small photograph of the final image to aid in assembly.
- Each puzzle comes in a clear biodegradable plastic zippered bag, wrapped in tissue and placed in a glossy gift box with magnetic closure.
- Pieces: 534
Creative brain teaser puzzle gifts for puzzle lovers. Escape into the seemingly impossible puzzle challenge for hours of fun!
Puzzle Appropriate Age Level: 3+ (some puzzles may have some very small pieces)