This wooden jigsaw puzzle is cut with their very own geometric piece design and features a salmon loving Sasquatch, by Seattle's own artist: Henry. This design is 50 pieces, but probably more challenging than many other 50-piece puzzles you may have experience with!
Their signature rectangular geometric puzzle cut is a classic favorite of Bewilderness fans. With its straight-edge cut pattern, there's no obvious border to begin with and different pieces may appear to fit together as you go, making your imagination work overdrive to find the single solution. Their 50-piece geometric puzzles have chunky, big wood pieces that are a delight to handle and satisfying to put in place. Start with this size if you're looking for a puzzle that's on the easier side, but still offers a fun, fresh take on the classic jigsaw puzzle. A great gift for someone of unknown puzzling skill!
- Wooden puzzle is precision laser cut from high-quality birch and basswood ply, 3/16" thick.
- Printed on ultra-premium photo paper for the ideal finish.
- Artwork by: Henry (Ryan Henry Ward, artist and muralist of Seattle)
- Puzzle Creator: Whitney Sheehan, Bewilderness founder
- Completed puzzle is approximately 11" (h) x8"(w).
- Each puzzle comes in a clear biodegradable plastic zippered bag, wrapped in tissue and placed in a glossy gift box with magnetic closure.
- Pieces: 50
Creative brain teaser puzzle gifts for puzzle lovers. Escape into the seemingly impossible puzzle challenge for hours of fun!
Puzzle Appropriate Age Level: 3+ (some puzzles may have some very small pieces)