Calling all Washington State hikers and nature lovers! Here's a beautiful Mt. Rainier puzzle with a striking image by artist Brooke Westlund. This 496-piece classic style puzzle has 27 whimsy pieces for all of your favorite PNW elements from Big Foot to a classic cursor arrow! Whether you love the North West for its coffee and tech savvy companies, its old school grunge music or its rugged outdoorsy beard and mustache elements, they've got you covered!
Their whimsey piece puzzles are cut in the classic puzzle design we are all familiar with but include various pieces cut into recognizable shapes such as an apple, guitar or cursor arrow. Usually the whimsey pieces have a tie-in to the overall theme of the puzzle. This Victorian inspired detail adds a bit of fun and a playful twist to the puzzle solution.
Wooden puzzle is precision laser cut from high-quality birch and basswood ply, 3/16" thick.
- Printed on ultra-premium photo paper for the ideal finish.
- Artwork by: Brooke Westlund (Abstract Mixed Media painter, Seattle)
- Puzzle Creator: Callie Bolton, a Bewilderness employee
- Completed puzzle is approximately 16" (h) x 11"(w).
- Includes a small photograph of the final image to aid in assembly.
- Each puzzle comes in a clear biodegradable plastic zippered bag, wrapped in tissue and placed in a glossy gift box with magnetic closure.
- Pieces: 496
Creative brain teaser puzzle gifts for puzzle lovers. Escape into the seemingly impossible puzzle challenge for hours of fun!
Puzzle Appropriate Age Level: 3+ (some puzzles may have some very small pieces)